Vintage Wedding Cars Burslem, Stoke On Trent
America’s family fun capital, Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Sea World and other famous mega-theme parks, including Discovery Cove and Universal Studios. There’s more going on in the city than just Mickey and Goofy and the gang though. Once you’ve had your fill of the theme parks, adults will also be able to choose from several outstanding golf courses in the area, a family-friendly science center, plenty of entertainment options and a fine art museum.
Orlando is a vacation paradise and there are many ways you can have a good time here. So, take a look at this list and start choosing the activities that are most appealing to you.
1. Shoot some hoops and enjoy dinner at NBA City, a theme restaurant for sports lovers.
2. Race on the go carts at Fun Spot Action Park.
3. Let your imagination expand and reach the limits at the Orlando Science Center.
4. Enjoy swimming, canoeing and picnicking at Wekiwa Springs State Park, 20 minutes from Orlando.
5. Cool off at Disney World’s Blizzard Beach, an imaginative water park.
6. Spend an afternoon browsing at the large flea markets of Orlando such as Flea World on Hwy 17-92, Sanford, FL 32771.
7. Go on an air boat ride and get up close to Florida wildlife.
8. Take your children to the Green Meadows Petting Farm.
9. Get a nighttime view of Orlando from a rooftop bar such as Sky 60 or Latitudes.
10. Be a pirate for one night at the Pirates Dinner Show.
11. Find out what life was like in Florida during the 1830s at the Fort Christmas Historical Park.
12. Go for a picnic amidst tropical plants and azaleas at the Kraft Azalea Gardens in the heart of Winter Park.
13. Get up close to the alligators and crocodiles at Gatorland
14. Go reef diving and snorkel in the company of exotic fish and rays at Discovery Cove.
15. Meet the killer whales, sharks, barracudas, turtles, penguins and dolphins at SeaWorld.
16. View a thousand species of botanical plants at Bok Tower Gardens.
17. Have a dinner with the “gangsters” at Capone’s Dinner Show.
18. Get a panoramic view of Disney World and the entire Orlando area in a hot-air balloon ride.
19. Go tubing and rafting at Rock Springs State Park, a family friendly park with springs, lagoons and pools.
20. Spend an afternoon at the Mennello Museum of American Art.
21. Enjoy a play at the John & Rita Lowndes Shakespeare Center.
22. Take your kids for exercise and fun at Monkey Joe’s an indoor play area that is designed for activities like running, bouncing and sliding.
23. Go skateboarding at Van’s Skatepark, the second largest indoor skateboard facility in the world.
24. Let your kids test their skills and learn about science at the WonderWorks science-amusement center located in an upside-down building on I-Drive.
25. Visit the amazing world of Ripley’s Museum, where truth is stranger than fiction.
26. Relive the greatest exploits of the space age at the Kennedy Space Center.
27. Treat yourself to round of golf on one of the Orlando area’s renowned golf courses.
28. Go “sky diving” in the sky diving simulator at SkyVenture Orlando.
29. Have an extreme adventure experience at the Aiguille Rock Climbing Center.
30. View vintage airplanes at Fantasy of Flight, an attraction that was named “Orlando’s Best Kept Secret” in a recent newspaper poll.
These are just some of the ways to enjoy your stay in the Orlando area, the fun capital of America has countless things to do in.